JINPAT Through Bore Slip Rings are also known as Hollow Shaft Slip Rings and Through Hole Slip Rings. These slip ring branch is named because there is a central through hole going through the slip ring unit. The hollow shaft design is to facilitate installation on the shaft of application end or to allow other fluid/gas channels or power leads to pass through.
The through bore design makes through bore slip ring very practical especially in industrial production. The hollow shaft slip ring allows pipelines and electrical channels to pass through. And the slip ring can be easily installed on the robotic arm shaft to help maneuver and connect to different joints of the application.
The through hole diameter is optional from 0 to 1000mm, the slip ring loads power up to 5,000A. JINPAT Hollow Shaft Slip Rings transmit analogue signals, digital signals and power. And since the through hole slip rings are widely applied in the industrial manufacturer section, JINPAT Electronics has upgraded the rotary joint branch to integrate various industrial Ethernet signals like EtherNet , EtherCAT ,ProfiNet, Powerlink , SercosIII/IP, etc.
Aside from letting pipelines and leads to go through the slip ring unit, the hollow shaft structure is also very convenient for integration with other electrical slip rings and rotary joints like radio frequency slip ring, fiber optic rotary joint and hydraulic pneumatic rotary union, etc.
JINPAT Through Bore Slip Rings fit for robots, automated industrial production equipment, large volume medical testing equipment like CT scanner and so on. According the physical requirement of the application end, client can demand certain specifications like through hole diameter, channel numbers, housing material and compatible signals. Our hollow shaft slip rings go through a series of life span tests and performance tests. JINPAT guarantee you a happy experience with our slip ring product. Talk to our JINPAT team to work out a custom solution for you!
Through bore slip ring Features:
◎ Transmit analog and digital signal
◎ The power and signal are mixed transmitted, and the signal categories are as follows:
◎ Ethernet: Rate (10Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps)
◎ Industrial Ethernet: EtherNet , EtherCAT ,ProfiNet, Powerlink , SercosIII/IP, etc.
◎ HD video: SDI, LVDS, etc.
◎ Serial communication: RS232, RS485, RS422, etc.
◎ Universal Serial Bus: USB2.0
◎ Industrial Fieldbus: CANBus,ProfiBus, InterBus, CC-Link, DeviceNet, etc.
◎ Sensor signal: thermal resistance, thermocouple, strain gauge, etc.
◎ Long service life, maintenance-free
◎ Easy to install
Through bore slip ring Main Applications:
◎ Industrial automation equipment/ Medical equipment/ Wind power equipment/ Test equipment/ Exhibition / display equipment/ Robots/ Turntable equipment/ Amusement equipment/ High-speed railway equipment/ Packaging machinery/ Ship offshore equipment/ Construction machinery
|LPT Through-bore Slip Rings|
|LPT Long Life Slip Rings|
JINPAT Through Bore Slip Rings Installation Instructions and Illustration
1. The slip ring unit should not bear the load of the connected equipment, nor any external pulling forces.
2. Avoid rigid connection between rotor and stator when install. The 4 screws should be mounted to fix the rotor on the rotation axis. Insert the rod into the anti-rotation tab on the stator side. Meanwhile, make sure the wires are well arranged to avoid intervention and breakage.
3. Slip rings are high precision electronic components. To cope with harsh environment, a custom slip ring solution with higher protection grading is preferable.
Notes for JINPAT LPT Through Bore Slip Ring
1. Please remain intact of the leads during installation. Avoid effect on electronic performances due to wire breakage.
2. Rotor side is connected to the stator side through flexible connection instead of rigid coupling to ensure a longer service life.
3. To avoid looseness and falling of the nails due to impacts and shocks, locking measures are adopted to stabilize the nails.
total 0 Sheet，Only 5 images can be uploaded, each less than 5m.